YCJF24S41S1A – 2 TON, 14.5 SEER (NEW)
The 14.5 SEER Series condensing unit is the outdoor part of a versatile system of air conditioning. It is designed to be custommatched with one of UPG’s complete line of evaporator sections, with each serving a specific function. Matching Air Handlers are available for upflow, downflow, or horizontal applications to provide a complete system. Electric Heaters are available, if required. Add-on coils are available for use with upflow, downflow, or horizontal furnaces and air handlers.
Single Phase Units:
5-year limited parts warranty.
10-year limited compressor warranty.
- QUALITY CONDENSER COILS – The coil is constructed of aluminum microchannel tubing and enhanced aluminum fins for increased efficiency and corrosion protection.
- PROTECTED COMPRESSOR – The compressor is internally protected against high pressure and temperature and externally by a factory installed high pressure switch. This protects the compressor if undesirable operating conditions occur. A liquid line filter-drier further protects the compressor.
- DURABLE FINISH – The cabinet is made of pre-painted steel. The pre-treated galvanized steel provides a better paint to steel bond, which resists corrosion and rust creep. Special primer formulas and matted-textured finish insure less fading when exposed to sunlight.
- LOWER INSTALLED COST – Installation time and costs are reduced by easy power and control wiring connections. Available in sweat connect models only. The unit contains enough refrigerant for matching indoor coils and 15 feet of interconnecting piping. The small base dimension means less space is required on the ground or roof.
- TOP DISCHARGE – The warm air from the top mounted fan is blown up away from the structure and any landscaping. This allows compact location on multi-unit applications.
- LOW OPERATING SOUND LEVEL – The upward air flow carries the normal operating noise away from the living area. The rigid top panel effectively isolates any motor sound. Isolated compressor mounts minimize compressor operating sounds. Additional sound attenuation is provided by a sweptwing fan blade and compressor blanket.
- LOW MAINTENANCE – Long life permanently lubricated motor-bearings need no annual servicing.
- EASY SERVICE ACCESS – Fully exposed refrigerant connections, and a single panel covering the electrical controls make for easy servicing of the unit.
- SECURED SERVICE VALVES – Secured re-usable service valves are provided on both the liquid and vapor sweat connections for ease of evacuating and charging.
- U.L. and C.U.L. listed – approved for outdoor application.
- Agency Listed – U.L. and C.U.L. listed – approved for outdoor application. The unit is certified in accordance with the Unitary Small Equipment cerification program, which is based on ARI Standard 210/240.